Aman Bhalla Institute of Engineering and Technology has a well equipped centralized computer center to cater to the needs of high profile students and faculty in the college. It is housed, in a magnificent state-of-the-art building having specialized laboratories to provide variety of platforms and computing environment for UG(B.Tech.) students. The center possesses a number of servers and over 200 computer systems.
The center is fully networked through high-end intelligent CISCO switches,routers and possesses round the clock 6 Mbps leased line connectivity for academic,administrative and hostel blocks of the campus, with internet facilities on all the nodes. It also has the latest versions of compilers, scientific, technical and engineering software, training kits etc. for the students of different branches of engineering.
Computer programming is an integral part of BTech program. Besides computer center is also used for conduct of short term training programs for staff and faculty..
Aman Bhalla Institute of Engineering & Technology presently has computers connected as a LAN in its computer center in its five floors providing internet access (6 Mbps) and programming facilities to all software related laboratories of all the departments of the college, predominantly CSE, IT, ECE, Civil, Mechanical.
The academic buildings/library/administrative blocks and all the hostels of Aman Bhalla Instute of Engineering & Technology are interconnected using CAT5 cables.
1. Extending the LANs of the departments by a canopy based wireless system so that all the buildings including academic, administrative, residential, hostel are interconnected and creating hot zones throughout these areas.
2. Ensuring that all new buildings are brought under the network .
3. Widening the bandwidth to satisfy its ever increasing academic and research demands from the present 6 Mbps to 12Mbps.
4. Ensuring that all staff and students are connected.
5. Deploying IT based services for the workflow and academics activities and ensure E-Governance.