|Mention the admission test being followed, name and address of the TestAgency and its URL (website).
Common Entrance Test by Punjab Technical Univerisy, Jalandhar
- Number of seats allotted to different Test Qualified candidates separately [AIEEE/CET (State conducted test/University tests)/Association conducted test]
1st preference CET Qualified
2nd preference AIEEE Qualified
3rd preference based on the merit of 10+2 qualifying exam.
Calendar for admission against management/vacant seats:
- Last date of request for applications. July
- Last date for submission of application. First week of August
- Dates for announcing final results. Second week of August
- Release of admission list (main list and Second week of
- waiting list should be announced on the August
- same day)
- Date for acceptance by the candidate Second week of August (time given should in no case be less than 15 days)
- Last date for closing of admission. Second week of August
– Starting of the Academic session. As per university Calendar.
– The waiting list should be activated
only on the expiry of date of main list. —–
– The policy of refund of the fee, in case As per University
of withdrawal, should be clearly notified. guidelines
Criteria and Weightages for Admission
- Describe each criteria with its respective Through Merit of CET
weightages i.e. Admission Test, marks in
qualifying examination etc
- Mention the minimum level of acceptance, if any. 10+2 (/Non-Medical)
- Mention the cut-off levels of percentage & As per Criteria of PTU
percentile scores of the candidates in the admission
test for the last three years.
Display marks scored in Test etc. and in As per gazette prepared aggregate for all candidates who were admitted. by PTU